Plugin deprecated. Please check the new Popups plugin!
This plugin will display a popup or splash screen when a new user visit your site showing a Google+, twitter and facebook follow links. This will increase you followers ratio in a 40%. Popup will be close depending on your settings.
There are multiple display filters like:
- Show popup on specific pages
- Filter user from search engines
- Filter users that never commented
- Filter users via specific referrer
- Filter users via roles
- Show popup to logged / non logged users
Popup dissapears if a user click on any social button.
Popup dissapears if a user click outside of the popup ( Can be disabled )
Popup dissapears if a user click in close button ( Can be disabled )
When a use clicks a button, a cookie will be created , so the user wont see the popup next time he visits the site.
After you activate your plugin, go to the settings page to configure your buttons and enable the popup.
Available display Settings:
- You can also configure background opacity.
- Edit the way the popup display by modyfing template
- Edit Css for the template
- Choose to show popup on post, pages, home page, or certain posts/pages
- Enable / Disable Close button
- Enable / Disable Advanced close keys
- Days until popup shows again
- Option to delete popup cookies for debugging
If you enjoyed this plugin please rate it on wordpress.org