A WordPress Popup that works
With the WordPress Popup Premium plugin you will take the best free Popup plugin ever to the next level.
Popups Premium is the perfect solution to gain more subscribers into your mailing lists, to get more Facebook likes, Twitter Followers or Google + Followers. Or to display any important message to catch your users attention.
Beautiful Optin forms
Popups premium converts the core version into a powerful optin plugin that works with the main mail providers such as Mailchimp, Aweber, Mailpoet, Posmatic, Constant Contact, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, The newsletter plugin, etc. All of them fully customizable! Check the optin templates:
New Premium positions
Premium version includes new popup positions like Top/Bottom Bar , after post content or the new fullscreen mode
8 new animation effects
We added new animations effects that will rock your users experience. Check some of them below:
A/B Popup testing
You can create as many popup variations as you need. With the built in analytics you can check which one perform better before deciding which is the best option to gain more subscribers.
Now you can track popup impressions and conversions and see them right in the Popups settings page. Also you can track popups in your Google Analytics and custom name your event categories, action and labels.
Your site have heavy traffic? We have data sampling method to collect stats without affecting your site performance.
Five Trigger Actions
By default Popup Plugin comes with two free trigger methors, you can configure your Popup to display after some amount of time, or when the users scroll down certain amount of your page. The premium version brings 3 new methods to get the best of your popups:
- When users click on any configured element or link of your site.
- Exit Intent technology to detect when the user is planning to leave your site and get his attention back.
- Or when a defined elements of your page (an image, link, etc) becomes visible in the viewport
Super Advanced filters
With the advanced display rules you can target popups to almost anything. You can use multiple rules at the same time to get more control.
For example you can create social popups on your Blog page to gain social subscribers, or show a featured post to non logged users, or create a purchase message in your sales page that will display only to tablet users. Use your imagination and boost your leads! You can even geotarget popups using the Geotargeting plugin
Complete list of filters:
- Show popup on specific pages, templates, posts, etc
- Filter user from search engines
- Filter users that never commented
- Filter users that arrived via another page on your site
- Filter users via roles
- Show popup at certain time
- Show popup on certain days. Eg: All mondays
- Show after N(numbers) of pages viewed
- Show/hide if another popup already converted
- Show popup depending on referrer
- Show popup to logged / non logged users
- Show or not to mobile and tablet users
- Show depending on post type, post template, post name, post format, post status and post taxonomy
- Show depending on page template, if page is parent, page name, page type
- Geotarget popups by country, citiy or state using the Geotargeting plugin
Other Premium features:
- Advanced closing methods: Control if you want users to be able to close the popup and how can the do it.
- Timer – You can specify how long the popup will remain open until it close itself.
- Automatic updates
- Premium support
Hurry up and get your copy! Take advantage of this launch offer before the price for the WordPress Popup plugin goes up. We have a lot of new features to be added soon